If you’re a South African business or person wishing to start operating a restaurant, hotel, nite club or pub that is going to sell liquor to the public, one of the most important business operating requirements that you need to take into consideration is the application for a retail liquor licence.
Ensuring that this licence is granted before you begin operating is vital to the success of your business.
If you’re opening up one of these types of businesses, no doubt you’ve already got the following on your mind:
– Costs and frustrations of dealing with staff
– The risk of making ends meet at the end of every month
– The stress and costs occured in advertising your business
– The extensive and time consuming management of a retail business which includes stock control, security, salaries, operational costs and more
– No doubt, you’re also very concerned with maintaining the standards within your restaurant and keeping your clientele happy and coming back for more.